References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to www.eilisgalbraith.ie, and its subsidiaries, associates and officers, unless otherwise stated. These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you on the Website. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the Website if you would like to submit an Order on the Website.
- “Thank You” means our acknowledgement of your Order by email.
- “Business Day” means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Ireland.
- “Order Complete” means our email to you, in which we accept your Order.
- “Customer” means individual who places an Order on our website.
- “Order” means the order submitted by you to the Website to purchase a Product from us.
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order.
- References to “clauses” are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions.
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
No changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Legal Capacity to transact
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you cannot place orders with YOUR WEBSITE. We reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed on our website.
Placing An Order
You may place an Order by adding items to ‘My Cart’ on our website and clicking the “Check Out” button. When you place your Order, we will issue you with an Order Number on a “Thank you for Your Order” email. By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions. The “Thank You” email does not guarantee we formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud. We will confirm acceptance of your order when your order status moves to dispatched in the My Account My Orders Section. If we cannot process or accept your Order after payment is received, we will contact you by email or telephone.
We use third party payment gateways – Paypal and Stripe. We do not hold your payment details. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL bit encryption technology.
We reserve the right to change prices for Products displayed on website at any time.
We reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing update information on the website at any time (including after you have submitted your order). Should the pricing be incorrect on you order we will contact via phone or email before proceeding.
All prices are in Euros and are inclusive of Tax, where applicable.
Delivery / Shipping
We pride ourselves in handling your orders as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to dispatch. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday only (excluding Bank Holidays). Should there be any delay associated with your order, you will be notified within 5 days after placing your order.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Goods displayed are for illustrative purposes only;
- any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately; and
- where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of a Good, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Good is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order (including whether there is appropriate and safe access to your Delivery Address for delivery of the Good).
Correction of Errors
Whilst we make every reasonable effort to present accurate information on this website, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on the website at any time (including after you have submitted your order).
Www.eilisgalbraith.ie shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Order attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
Either you or we may terminate an Order forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
The contents of the website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This website and all materials available on the website are the property of www.eilisgalbraith.ie .
Warranty & Returns
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let us know and we will take care of you. Any returned order must be received within 30 days of purchase, please return to Eilis Galbraith, Lower Main Street, Buncrana, Co. Donegal, F93 P27H, Ireland. The cost of returning items to us is always the responsibility of the purchaser. There are no exchanges or refunds on custom-made products.
Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment within 30 days. The value of returns, exchanges or refunds is the value at the time of purchase.